Monday, May 18, 2009

My productive weekend...

...somehow managed to evade me! I meant to upload pictures of my sewing endeavors and start the week off on an "accomplished" note. Given my pic-less post, obviously this is not going to be the case. I spent the weekend playing with Ella (we flew my kite --- oh, fun!), attended a wedding reception for out-of-town friends, and "successfully" (!?) managed not to sort through the house for our impending garage sale. This Friday - yikes! I also added three more "to do's" to an already-too-long list, without crossing anything off.

*Sigh*

Where'd my Sharpie go????

2 comments:

  1. For a not accomplishing anything that we had intended to this weekend we sure were busy. I'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily concur! I'm not sure how things got so out of hand. I specifically set this weekend aside for garage sale prep. I'm a bit annoyed with myself because it's going to make for a harried week. I think I'm going to beg off on our bike ride, even though it was my idea.

    ReplyDelete