Monday, June 22, 2009

Home!

And happy! :o)

And itching to finish off our walk-out level... I'm sure Dan's thrilled to hear that; I'm having dreams about the finished product. I have grand, glossy magazine images in my mind of what it will look like. Minus dog hair, of course. That's the reality of the situation, but I can pretend it's not there, right? I definitely would like built-ins at one end of the family room. And I would like the field mice to move out. Yes. Mice. Gross. But we live in a field. And fields have field mice. And mice are creatures of comfort. And concrete floors and stud walls are apparently equivocal to comfort in the mind of a mouse. [We're reading "Flowers for Algernon" at the moment -- my life is full of these darn creatures!] So, yes, I am harboring field mice in my house. Unwillingly, but none the less, an accessory to the crime by fact of location. ;o)

Dan gave me the estimate: $4000!

I'm thinking that must be the basics...I might have to downgrade to a single-color matte finish flyer to keep on the downside of that number. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment