Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday...

...is "Meatloaf Day" in Dan's dreams. In my dreams, Tuesday is the third day of the week. *Grin* I jest on the meatloaf part. I don't make meatloaf. I hate meatloaf. Ham loaf. Now you're talking. I love ham loaf. I make ham loaf. I eat ham loaf. I dream of ham loaf. I guess Tuesdays could be "Ham Loaf Day" from now on...

However, this Tuesday is neither Meatloaf Day nor Ham Loaf Day. This Tuesday is "Aunt Valerie is Watching Drew Boo and the Queen E Day" which makes this Auntie quite happy!

Off to be loved unconditionally. With bribes. And DVDs. And "Cookin' Cookies," 'cause aunts always have really, really cool toys. At least this auntie does!

Ever seen "Cookin' Cookies" ?? It's a cute game I picked up at Meijer a couple years ago and my niece loves it. I love it. Dan loves it. It's for ages 4 and up. *Grin* You get to wield an extendable spoon with a suction cup on the end. What's not to love?? I have four other games in the series, including another favorite: Slamwich. Which is like "Slap Jack" only better, 'cause you're hunting for sandwich toppings and aunts. Errr...I mean ANTS.


P.S. You do not want the Rotten Egg, no matter what Ella tells you! It's bad, and makes you lose all your cookies. Hehehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment