Friday, May 26, 2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Uh huh, that's right... "A Day in May" is, today, celebrating the first day of its second year in existence. :o) For those who are reading between the lines, yup, I missed my own Blog anniversary by one day. Oops...

Still cause for celebration! I realize I have a loyal following (all 4 of you...) and for that, I am immensely grateful. My first post a year ago was, as usual, random --- I didn't really have a focus in mind for this masterpiece of V-ish brilliance (I promised bigger, better, bolder, and bluer --- I hope I have delivered). Today, I still don't have a clear objective, but I think that's the point. Life, my life, for better or worse will always be an unpredictable, exciting, mundane, rutty kind of thing. But of one thing I am certain---I walk this path under the watchful hand of my most loving Lord, and with that in mind, I know whatever comes my way has already been sifted through His hands.

"This is the day which the Lord hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Ps. 118:24

1 comment: