Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring Quilt Festival!

It's almost that time! Amy of Amy's Creative Side (and formerly, Park City Girl) is again hosting the Bloggers Quilt Festival for all of us who can't make it to the International Quilt Market in Minneapolis. Oh how I wish I could go ----- I've been reading up on the vendors and booths. Until recently I had no idea such a wonderful event existed! *grin* I participated in the Fall '09 Quilt Festival with Baby Dane's quilt. It was neat to visit other bloggers and read the stories and inspiration behind their quilts, and to have them visit here to read about Dane's.

I aim to participate again, but I'm not sure which quilt I'm entering. I have two 2010 finishes, and I have two more in the wings. It's possible I may have one wrapped up by the end of this weekend. I haven't included any in process shots because I'm lazy ---- but I call the quilt "Bento on the Sly." It's a slightly different take on the quartered Bento block and I'm excited to see it coming together. It's PINK. It's ORANGE. And my husband says it's boisterous. Hehehehe....

Join in the Festival --- the display begins on May 21st and runs for the week of Quilt Market. Follow Amy's button to learn more...



No comments:

Post a Comment