Friday, January 21, 2011

It's...

my birthday! It's my birthday! Uh huh...today!  *grin*  I've been counting down the days and am uber geeked. I tried to convince my husband that we needed to celebrate the "Seven Days of V" ---- with daily gifts, of course ---- but he didn't bite. I was able to squeeze one early birthday present out of him on Tuesday, but only because I beat him home from the office and found a package from Connecting Threads sitting on the front porch. *grin*  I think I can safely say I received enough quilting books between Christmas and New Years to last me a lifetime (or at least another solid year!)

I also had the courtesy to wake up the D at 12:32 this morning (and then, only because I got hung up playing Cake Mania 2 and missed midnight on the nose) to announce it was my big day. Hehehe.... I just love birthdays --- they never get 'old', even if I do. *wink, wink*

p.s. Which one, you ask??? Why, T.H.I.R.T.Y. --- yup, the big 3 - 0! Sweet!

Thirty...

p.p.s. I am strangely missing from this list, but I'm sure it was just an editorial oversight.  *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment