Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I think Siri and I...

...need a few more practice rounds!

I asked her to make a note for me --- and gave her a web address that I heard on the radio. Her first attempt at least resembled an address:  "SpainHill Dell.com"   But it was her second attempt that really has me perplexed. Perhaps she and I should establish some boundaries because I wasn't really interested in knowing that "Joe L has a rash".  {grin}

I upgraded my phone last night from a Motorola Razr ca. 2006 (you know, the kind that does what you'd expect a telephone to do --- and likely the cellular love of my life) to an Apple iPhone 4s. I'm sensing there's going to be a bit of a learning curve.

p.s. I would say at some level there's a kindred spirit in her ---- when asked to tell a joke, she responded in a very me-like way: "I can't because I don't remember the punch line."  {grin}

1 comment:

  1. I have an iPhone 4 and, wow....Do I love it!

    A must have app for you is Apps Gone Free. Everyday, you will get a list of apps that are free for a limited amount of time. They have an app today that you may like. It's a note taking app. What i like about it is, it backs up to Dropbox, so my notes are every where I need them and it's simple.

    Links for you:

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appsgonefree/id470693788?mt=8

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dropbox/id327630330?mt=8

    http://appchronicles.com/03/cool-writer-everything-youd-want-in-a-writing-tool-and-more-free-for-a-limited-time/

    Have fun with your phone!!

    ReplyDelete