Monday, August 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

....one of my favorite weekly link-ups is hosted by Lee at Freshly Pieced. Called "WIP Wednesday," it is a fabulous collage of works-in-progress by sewists and quilters alike, just what my middle-of-the week needs! I especially like the page format Lee unveiled earlier this year. Each linky has its moment in the spotlight on the front page, no matter when you link up. I have found so many great new-to-me blogs, too, by perusing the links.

I have yet to add my own (shame, shame!) but mostly because I just haven't devoted as much time to sewing this summer as I would like. Perhaps I ought to start setting a goal or two, to keep my and my sewing machine from getting too rusty? I haven't slowed down in the fabric stashing department, but I'm thinking it's about time I turned all that wonderful into something more than folded fibers on the shelf.  {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment