Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Custom Printed Fabric

...a lot of people are talking about the folks over at Spoonflower, a custom fabric printer. For $18 you can have one yard of YOUR OWN DESIGN printed on cotton fabric. You can do a single image, repeat, half-brick repeat, and half-drop repeat. I think it sounds neat, and I'm about ready to take the plunge. However, in my research I also stumbled across this company: Fabric On Demand. The price per yard for cotton is $16.75, and they also have the options of fleece, jersey, poly-cotton blend, and a few others that Spoonflower doesn't offer. I'm torn. Standard shipping is $5 and their current turnaround time is 7 business days! Everybody's talking about Spoonflower --- anyone have an opinion/experience with Fabric On Demand???

No comments:

Post a Comment